As an Admiral Business Development Manager, you will be in charge of expanding our business activities across Southeast Asia. You will be the face of the company and will be tasked with creating and applying an effective sales strategy. Your only goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients and partners across the region.
Working with proprietary digital marketing software and peak performance methodologies, Admiral Digital is an atypical digital marketing consultancy ahead of the curve. It is Admiral Digital’s aim to breed world-class digital marketing professionals.
An Admiral Digital’s Business Development Manager has three primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads and partners
- Pitching products and/or services while defining new strategies and offerings
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and partners
Regarding new sales leads you will be responsible for:
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new opportunities
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish a first point of contact
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Regarding pitching products and services you will be responsible of
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments and services
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training colleagues and helping team members develop their skills
- A strong background in digital marketing and digital strategies
- A proven track record in a sales or account manager role (+5years of experience)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Startup commitment (entrepreneurial & proactive spirit)
- No 9-to-5-mentality
- Positive attitude and work ethic in a multicultural team
- You have an excellent track record of academic achievements
You get the chance to develop your professional and personal self in an open-minded, horizontal working environment. Pro-activity and hands-on mentality will be the basis of your autonomous role in our start-up company.
Admiral Digital offers a full-time contract with a competitive salary and other benefits.
Is this the job you have been searching for? Ready to join our Admiral Digital team? Don’t hesitate to contact us by sending your CV and cover letter/video/PowerPoint. We are looking forward meeting you!