We are looking for an experienced Digital Consultant to join our team. As a digital consultant you will be responsible for the day to day management of digital projects. This includes being in daily contact with our clients while managing internal project teams towards successful execution. You will be the main point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders while having full performance responsibility.
It’s the digital consultant’s job to translate our client’s strategic challenges into successful digital projects. Your expertise in digital project management results in ensure projects run smooth and assure quality standards are maintained. You are capable to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle exceeding quality standards, time and budget requirements together with the subject matter experts of the Admiral Digital team.
Working with proprietary digital marketing software and peak performance methodologies, Admiral Digital is an atypical digital marketing consultancy ahead of the curve. It is Admiral Digital’s aim to breed world-class digital marketing professionals.
- Provide end-to-end project management;
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget;
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress;
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects;
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met;
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications;
- Monitor and report on digital marketing metrics;
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks;
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues;
- Continuously look for opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects;
- Responsible to retain and upsell the customer base.
- At least 3 years experience in digital consultancy.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Consultant.
- Hands on experience with project management software.
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS.
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Knowledge of performance marketing channels and tools like Google AdWords (SEM, UAC/mobile, GDN, YouTube) and social media advertising (Facebook and LinkedIn).
- Experience in e-commerce is a huge plus.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills, affluent with performance marketing tracking tools (mobile app tracking, web tracking)
- Familiarity with web/mobile design, user experience and interface.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
- No 9-to-5-mentality
- Positive attitude and work ethic in a multicultural team
- Start-up commitment (entrepreneurial & proactive spirit)
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Detail and result oriented
- The willingness to work from our office in Kuala Lumpur
Admiral Digital is a digital consulting firm expanding quickly across Asia and Europe. We are working with global tech companies as well as traditional brands across industries and borders.
You get the chance to develop your professional and personal self in an open-minded, horizontal working environment. Pro-activity and hands-on mentality will be the basis of your autonomous role in our company. Admiral Digital offers a full-time contract with a competitive salary and other benefits.
You will work closely with both CEO and COO to improve overall client satisfaction and project quality delivery.