As an Admiral Digital Designer, you will be in charge to visualise creative and strategic concepts in the digital world. Your work will range from banner design for e-commerce, web design for lead generation landing pages, creative marketing concepts to drive sales to improving UX/UI of existing (mobile) (web) platforms.
You have a strong background in digital design (banners, web design, a bit of UX/UI and are willing to grow further by developing your skills. You will experience first-hand what it is like to work in an international & fast-paced start-up environment.
Working with business leaders across different industries, you always thrive to deliver first class results for clients and other Admiral Digital stakeholders. You perceive working on different clients simultaneously as a challenge and you always think solutions instead of problems.
You will work closely with a team of industry experts to drive results for our clients and to become more knowledgeable as a team.
- Bring Digital Strategies to life with great design.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to ensure business growth for our clients.
- Deliver all sorts of digital design: banners, web/app design, UX/UI…
- Visualise/design presentations (PowerPoint).
- Visualise/design business ideas.
- Provide social media content alongside the Digital Strategist & Copywriters.
- Be a thought leader within the team for Digital Design.
- 2 years experience in (Digital) Design;
- Proven experience in Digital Design and creative thinking;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint);
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite;
- Knowledge of video editing software is a plus;
- Knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 / jQuery is a plus;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal);
- Able to present complex topics in a well-disposed manner;
- The ability to concentrate on multiple projects and clients;
- Creative mindset;
- “Can-do” attitude and proven ability to work in a team environment;
- The willingness to constantly learn about new changes in Digital Design;
- No 9-to-5-mentality;
- Positive attitude and work ethic in a multicultural team;
- Start-up commitment (entrepreneurial & proactive spirit);
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills;
- Detail- and result oriented;
- The willingness to work from our office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
You get the chance to develop your professional and personal self in an open-minded, horizontal working environment. Pro-activity and hands-on mentality will be the basis of your autonomous role in our start-up company.
Admiral Digital offers a full-time contract with a competitive salary and other benefits.
Is this the job you have been searching for? Ready to join our Admiral Digital team? Don’t hesitate to contact us by sending your CV and cover letter/video/PowerPoint. We are looking forward meeting you!