Admiral Digital is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help and support a team of great digital consulting experts.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you’ll be directly responsible for developing, implementing, creating, tracking and overseeing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. We’re looking for someone with experience in strategic digital content marketing who can expand our brands’ reach and awareness as well as driving conversions using digital content wisely.
- Strategic planning of content across digital channels:
- social content,
- marketing automation
- Development of content calendars
- Development of content wireframes for web, email etc.
- Development of creative briefings
- Basic copywriting skills
- Basic content design skills
- Reviewing artwork and providing feedback
- Internal project management of different clients
- Creation & optimisation of creatives and messaging through structured A/B testing
- Relationship building with our clients through weekly reporting and training sessions
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in (strategic) digital marketing
- Experience with strategic planning of content across digital channels
- Experience with CRM & marketing automation software
- Experience with email marketing software
- Basic copywriting skills & basic design skills are a big plus
- Knowhow of digital analytics platforms is a plus
- Knows the devil in the detail
- No 9-to-5 mentality, but a personal growth mentality
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Fluent in English
- Positive attitude and work ethic in a multicultural team
- Startup commitment (entrepreneurial & proactive spirit)
- The willingness to work from our office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Admiral Digital is a digital consulting firm expanding quickly across Asia and Europe. We are working with global tech companies as well as traditional brands across industries and borders.
You get the chance to develop your professional and personal self in an open-minded, horizontal working environment. Pro-activity and hands-on mentality will be the basis of your autonomous role in our start-up company. Admiral Digital offers a full-time contract with a competitive salary and other benefits.
You will work closely with the COO and our Digital Consultants to provide best in class results.