We are looking for an experienced Email Marketing & CRM Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and strategy of various email and marketing automation projects across Admiral Digital’s client portfolio.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how EDM / CRM technology can help our clients achieve business goals.
You will work across projects and industries for both online -and offline based clients. Our portfolio includes automotive brands, e-commerce, airlines, telco’s, larger retailers and fintech organisations.
Proven hands-on experience with EDM / CRM / marketing automation tools like Salesforce, Adobe Campaign, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, Klaviyo, Emarsys, GetResponse, ManyChat, Zapier, HubSpot, mobile CRM and/or others is required.
Admiral Digital is a team of digital marketing professionals expanding quickly and looking for digital talent with the right skills and an entrepreneurial mindset. We are a marketing technology company based in Malaysia, Vietnam & Singapore working with client across Southeast Asia and the Middle-East.
- Define EDM / CRM strategies for different business types & goals
- Project manage client projects end to end while being the main point of contact
- Implement CRM technologies together with the Admiral Digital team (hands on experience is required). Technologies include email marketing tools, chatbots, mobile CRM tools and other marketing automation tools
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement EDM / CRM marketing messages & structures ensuring great user experience
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation & training for client teams if needed
- Monitor and report on CRM marketing metrics, come up with and implement A/B strategies to improve these metrics over time
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing management
- Proven work experience in the field of email marketing and online CRM
- Hands on experience with marketing automation tools
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of performance marketing channels and tools like Google AdWords (SEM, UAC/mobile, GDN, YouTube) and social media advertising (Facebook and LinkedIn) is a plus
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Excellent analytical and project management skills, affluent with CRM marketing tracking tools (mobile app tracking, web tracking)
- Familiarity with content management systems and HTML/CSS is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Positive attitude and work ethic in a multicultural team
- Start-up commitment (entrepreneurial & proactive spirit)
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- The willingness to work from our office in Kuala Lumpur
Admiral Digital is a digital consulting firm expanding quickly across Asia and Europe. We are working with global tech companies as well as traditional brands across industries and borders.
You get the chance to develop your professional and personal self in an open-minded, horizontal working environment. Pro-activity and hands-on mentality will be the basis of your autonomous role in our company. Admiral Digital offers a full-time contract with a competitive salary and other benefits.