Admiral Digital is looking for a Head of Marketing to help build and lead a team of great online marketing experts. The Head of Marketing will oversee Admiral Digital’s online marketing professionals across the following disciplines:
- Paid performance marketing (SEM, social, programmatic)
- Tracking, analytics and business intelligence
- Content / Social media marketing
- Mobile marketing
- CRM and marketing automation
As Head of Marketing it is your role to plan our internal resources as effective as possible while working with all Admiral Digital consultants directly. You will be the main point of contact and planning between clients and marketing operations.
- Weekly update meetings with clients in collaboration with our digital consultants.
- Plan and review daily tasks together with the different sub-marketing teams using different project management tools.
- Ensure quality checks are in place across teams and employees.
- Assist our business development team with creating proposals.
- Management of all digital marketing channels together with our team of subject matter experts.
- Measure ROI and KPIs and deliver budgets and reports.
- Develop and maintain specific campaigns and digital strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals.
- Build, recruit and maintain a team of digital marketing professionals.
- Motivate/lead the marketing team to achieve goals.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology development.
- Create processes and automate as much as possible
- At least 5 years proven experience in digital marketing and leading teams
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function and interact with one another and how it can help companies grow
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO, SEM, online performance marketing, social media marketing, Google Analytics, CRM, marketing automation tools and business intelligence.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills, affluent with performance marketing tracking tools.
- Familiarity with web/mobile design, user experience and interface.
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
- No 9-to-5-mentality
- Positive attitude and work ethic in a multicultural team
- Startup commitment (entrepreneurial & proactive spirit)
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Detail and result oriented
- The willingness to work from our office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Admiral Digital is a digital consulting firm expanding quickly across Asia and Europe. We are working with global tech companies as well as traditional brands across industries and borders.
You get the chance to develop your professional and personal self in an open-minded, horizontal working environment. Pro-activity and hands-on mentality will be the basis of your autonomous role in our start-up company. Admiral Digital offers a full-time contract with a competitive salary and other benefits.
You will work closely with both CEO and COO.