As an Admiral Digital Performance Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the creation, design, execution and optimization of paid performance marketing campaigns across client accounts and will report to our Head of Performance Marketing and Digital Consultants directly. Your strong analytical background allows you to create ROI models based on client KPI and turn these models into actionable account improvements. You have proven experience with business intelligence tools and you have the knowledge to build custom reports for clients. Your experience ranges across different PPC channels with a focus on Google AdWords, Facebook and programmatic advertising.
- Dashboarding & reporting
- Campaign planning and creation
- Audience research, keyword planning
- Creation & optimization of creatives and messaging through structured A/B testing
- Integration and set up of tracking solutions with PPC accounts
- Optimization towards standard KPI (CPL, CPO, CIR)
- Budget planning and daily re-allocation based on performance
- Relationship building with our clients through weekly reporting -and training sessions
- At least 3 years proven experience in digital marketing.
- Solid knowledge of performance marketing channels and tools like Google AdWords (SEM, UAC/mobile, GDN, YouTube) and social media advertising (Facebook and LinkedIn).
- Experience in e-commerce performance marketing is a plus.
- Understanding of programmatic ad networks and media management.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills, affluent with performance marketing tracking tools (mobile app tracking, web tracking)
- Familiarity with web/mobile design, user experience and interface.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
- No 9-to-5-mentality
- Positive attitude and work ethic in a multicultural team
- Startup commitment (entrepreneurial & proactive spirit)
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Detail and result oriented
- The willingness to work from our office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Admiral Digital is a digital consulting firm expanding quickly across Asia and Europe. We are working with global tech companies as well as traditional brands across industries and borders.
You get the chance to develop your professional and personal self in an open-minded, horizontal working environment. Pro-activity and hands-on mentality will be the basis of your autonomous role in our start-up company. Admiral Digital offers a full-time contract with a competitive salary and other benefits.
You will work closely with the COO and our Digital Consultants to provide best in class results.