As an Admiral Digital Search Engine Marketing Specialist you are responsible for the creation, design, execution and optimization of paid search advertising campaigns across client accounts and will report to our Head of Performance Marketing and Digital Consultants directly.
Your extensive experience with Google AdWords / Bing search advertising allows you to get the most out of our clients accounts through consistent optimization and budget re-allocation.
You know all features and dimensions to be taken in consideration when running search campaigns and have a good understanding of how account set ups affect performance.
You perceive working on different clients simultaneously as a challenge and you always think solutions instead of problems. Over the last years you have had experience with third party optimization and campaign management tools.
- Analyze and understand current clients’ paid search strategies by utilizing keyword research, business research, and third party competitive platforms;
- Complete audits of existing paid search accounts to identify opportunities for improvement as well as current weaknesses;
- Create search advertising accounts for new clients using Admiral Digital’s proprietary campaign building software;
- Hands-on management and daily optimization of paid search campaigns across multiple search engines;
- Budget planning and daily re-allocation based on performance;
- Dashboarding & reporting;
- Daily bid optimization, ad copy testing, landing page testing, keyword mining towards standard KPI (CPL, CPO, CIR);
- Collect and analyze data, execute tests and identify trends to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns;
- Work side by side with other paid specialists, to enhance website traffic through a variety of paid mechanisms;
- Client relationship management through weekly reporting -and training sessions.
- At least 3 years proven experience in Search Engine Advertising (PPC) and Digital Marketing;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel (datasheets), PowerPoint);
- Fluent in English (written and verbal);
- Able to present complex topics in a well-disposed manner;
- The ability to concentrate on multiple projects and clients;
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Bing Ads;
- Knowing how to utilize statistical analysis in paid search optimization;
- “Can-do” attitude and proven ability to work in a team environment;
- The willingness to constantly learn about new changes in the SEM field;
- No 9-to-5-mentality;
- Positive attitude and work ethic in a multicultural team;
- Startup commitment (entrepreneurial & proactive spirit);
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills;
- Detail- and result oriented;
- The willingness to work from our office in KL, Malaysia.
Admiral Digital is a digital consulting firm expanding quickly across Asia and Europe. We are working with global tech companies as well as traditional brands across industries and borders.
You get the chance to develop your professional and personal self in an open-minded, horizontal working environment. Pro-activity and hands-on mentality will be the basis of your autonomous role in our company. Admiral Digital offers a full-time contract with a competitive salary and other benefits.
You will work closely with the COO and our Digital Consultants to provide best in class results.