We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management, strategy and execution of various tech & web/app development projects across Admiral Digital’s client portfolio.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how different technology platforms can help our clients achieve business goals. You will work across projects and industries for both online -and offline based clients. Our portfolio includes automotive brands, e-commerce, airlines, telco’s, larger retailers and fintech organisations.
Proven (hands-on) experience with CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress), E-commerce (Magento, Shopify…), Analytics platforms (Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics…), Tag Managers (Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch…), data visualisation tools (databases, Google Data Studio…), front- and backend coding, development project/product management, basic UI/UX etc. is required.
Admiral Digital is a team of digital marketing professionals expanding quickly and looking for digital talent with the right skills and an entrepreneurial mindset. We are a marketing technology company based in Malaysia, Vietnam & Singapore working with client across Southeast Asia and the Middle-East.
- Define tech (stack) strategies for different business types & goals
- Define user flows & wireframes for different projects and ensure proper briefing towards internal & external teams
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to design, develop and implement great user experiences across tech stacks
- Project manage client projects end to end while being the main point of contact
- Hands on implementation of tech stacks together with the Admiral Digital team or outsourced professionals where hands on experience is required. Technologies include (email) marketing tools, chatbots, (mobile) CRM tools, CMS, e-commerce, hosted apps, dashboards etc.
- Work from client offices when required to help with hands on execution
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation & training for client & internal teams if needed
- Monitor and report on project status, implementation efficiency, improvements etc. where needed
- Search & evaluate for partners & team members
- Define & optimise SOPs for different type of projects with the team
- At least 3 years proven experience in Product Management;
- User experience and customer centric thinking is your middle name;
- Proven (hands-on) experience with CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress), E-commerce (Magento, Shopify…), Analytics platforms (Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics…), Tag Managers (Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch…), data visualisation tools (databases, Google Data Studio…), front- and backend coding, development project/product management, basic UI/UX etc. is required;
- Experience with user flow & wireframe software is preferred;
- Experience with interactive prototyping software such as InVision & Adobe XD is a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint) or similar to create design presentation for clients;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal);
- Able to present complex topics in a well-disposed manner;
- The ability to concentrate on multiple projects and clients;
- “Can-do” attitude and proven ability to work in a team environment;
- Start-up commitment (entrepreneurial & proactive spirit);
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills;
- Detail- and result oriented;
- The willingness to work from our office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
You get the chance to develop your professional and personal self in an open-minded, horizontal working environment. Pro-activity and hands-on mentality will be the basis of your autonomous role in our start-up company.
Admiral Digital offers a full-time contract with a competitive salary and other benefits.
Is this the job you have been searching for? Ready to join our Admiral Digital team? Don’t hesitate to contact us by sending your CV and cover letter/video/PowerPoint. We are looking forward meeting you!