Admiral Digital is looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
You have a strong background in UI/UX design for (mobile) web, native apps and email marketing. You are willing to grow further by developing your skills. You will experience first-hand what it is like to work in an international & fast-paced start-up environment.
Working with business leaders across different industries, you always thrive to deliver first class results for clients and other Admiral Digital stakeholders. You perceive working on different clients simultaneously as a challenge and you always think solutions instead of problems. You will work closely with a team of industry experts to drive results for our clients and to become more knowledgeable as a team.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. colour theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Ability to translate business objectives in UI design
- Manage internal & external design resources where necessary
- Take ownership of UI design across clients & channels (web, app, email…)
- Ensure brand consistency across all created work
- Visualise/design presentations (in PowerPoint or similar)
- Be a thought leader within the team for UI design
- At least 3 years proven experience in UI design;
- Proven experience in UI Design and customer centric thinking;
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe design suite;
- Experience with interactive prototyping software such as InVision & Adobe XD;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint) or similar to create design presentation for clients;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal);
- Able to present complex topics in a well-disposed manner;
- The ability to concentrate on multiple projects and clients;
- “Can-do” attitude and proven ability to work in a team environment;
- Start-up commitment (entrepreneurial & proactive spirit);
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills;
- Detail- and result oriented;
- The willingness to work from our office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
You get the chance to develop your professional and personal self in an open-minded, horizontal working environment. Pro-activity and hands-on mentality will be the basis of your autonomous role in our start-up company.
Admiral Digital offers a full-time contract with a competitive salary and other benefits.
Is this the job you have been searching for? Ready to join our Admiral Digital team? Don’t hesitate to contact us by sending your CV and cover letter/video/PowerPoint. We are looking forward meeting you!