digital marketing specialists.
“Brands don’t know what they don’t know.”
There might be opportunities out there that you are simply not aware of. Let us help you discover them through a detailed, well-structured digital audit process.
Who considers admiral.digital for a digital audit project?
- Organisations aiming to better understand how their marketing and technology stack benchmarks against other industry players and latest industry trends
- Organisations aiming to ‘know what they do not know yet’ by working together with trusted industry experts.
- Organisations that are looking to grow by leveraging digital marketing and technology across different aspects of their day-to-day operations
- Organisations that aim to standardise processes across business units, events, licensees and more
What you can expect when engaging admiral.digital for a digital audit:
- Highly-skilled and trusted partners integrating with your team over the course of 3 to 4 weeks
- A detailed audit report, including actionable next steps covering the fields of marketing and technology
- A detailed roadmap for implementation that can be executed by the client teams directly or with external help
Our digital audit approach:
01 | Audit the status quo
Complete a detailed audit of the status quo and benchmark it against industry best practices.
Identify and evaluate the overall customer experience from first point of brand contact up to lifetime value of a customer. Look into marketing, communication and data aspects impacting this customer experience.
Deliver an easy-to-read audit document including actionable insights and next steps.
02 | Define strategic approach
Define a clear strategic approach covering digital marketing and technology aspects of the organization.
Identify key milestones to complete and skills + timelines needed to reach these milestones
Deliver a detailed strategy document with a clear blueprint allowing the Challenge team to role out this strategy across different units and events.
03 | Create the implementation roadmap
Create a detailed roadmap for implementation listing out every individual task to complete.
Apply a detailed project planning timeline to this roadmap
Identify key deliverables and metrics. Understand how to measure for success.
Subjects we cover in our audit
User journey-based audit approach
We propose a 4-week audit timeline with clear deliverables
- Audit and gap analysis
- Strategic plan
- Roadmap for implementation